Introduction to the Art of Helping Oneself
Self-Help 101-102 sequence is an introduction to the principles of Jin Shin Jyutsu. The purpose of the class is to provide the participants with the opportunity to experience first hand the main Jin Shin Jyutsu Self-Help flows.
The class is offered in eight weekly meetings. Each meeting lasts 1.5 hours. During each meeting, we will explore one main topic and will apply the corresponding Jin Shin Jyutsu holds for that week. This is a hands-on class and participants will be required to apply the Jin Shin Jyutsu holds immediately and will be given flows to practice at home as a form of weekly homework.
The Touch of Healing by Alice Burmeister
What you will get at the end of the class
- will be familiar with the basic Jin Shin Jyutsu principles,
- will know how to apply Jin Shin Jyutsu harmonizing sequences for common discomforts, and
- will have experienced the harmonizing effect of Jin Shin Jyutsu flows
1. The Mudras
2. The Trinity Flows
3. Safety Energy Locks 1 – 4
4. Safety Energy Locks 5 – 8
5. Safety Energy Locks 9 – 15
6. Safety Energy Locks 16 – 22
7. Safety Energy Locks 23 – 26
8. Review, Summary, and Q&A