Harmonize, Don’t Analyze
Self-Help 102 picks up where Self-Help 101 ended. In this class, we introduce pulse listening, the 12-fold Body Function Energy, and other Body Function Energy. We will also look at the big picture and explore the energetic structure upon which the principles of Jin Shin Jyutsu are built.
The class is offered in an 8-week format. We’ll meet once a week for 1.5 hours of class time. For class schedule and the beginning of the next class, email me directly. The pricing is published in our Brochure.
What you need for the class
Completion of Self-Help 101 or equivalent knowledge of the Mudras, The Trinity Flows (Main Central, Supervisor, Mediator), and the 26 Safety Energy Locks in Jin Shin Jyutsu. You will also need one of the following sets of cards:
- Blank small cards that work nicely if you prefer pencil or
- A blank larger-size set of cards. Pencil marks come out a bit pale, so you will need to use a pen and wait to dry off or
- Your own copy of the Health Is in Your Hands cards by Waltraud Riegger-Krause
What you will get at the end of the class
- will have an awareness of the pulses and how they change before and after application of Jin Shin Jyutsu harmonizing sequences.
- be familiar with the 12-fold division of the Body Function Energy and its application in Jin Shin Jyutsu
- will apply JSJ flow within the context of the four-level structure of Jin Shin Jyutsu
1. 12-Body Function Energy
2. 12-Body Function Energy (contd.)
3. Listening to the Pulses
4. Three Methods of Correction
5. 144,000-Body Function Energy
6. The Four-tier Fountain
7. Fingers and Toes
8. Common holds for daily situations and Q&A