Number Is the Ruler of Forms and Ideas
Self-Help 201 explores the relationships within Jin Shin Jyutsu. We revisit many of the topics from Self-Help 101 and 102 with the goal of finding relationships and exploring how those relationships can facilitate our practice and experience of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
The class is offered in eight weekly meetings. Each meeting lasts 1.5 hours. During each meeting, we will explore one main topic and will apply the corresponding Jin Shin Jyutsu holds for that week.
Familiarity with the Trinity Flows, The Energetic Depths, The 26 Safety Energy Locks, and Pulse Listening.
As we’ll be using Textbooks 1 and 2, one 5-Day Basic JSJ Seminar based on Mary Burmeister’s teachings is required.
Textbooks 1 and 2 from the 5-day Basic JSJ Seminars by Mary Burmeister
By the end of the class, participants
- Will be familiar with 3-fold, 6-fold, and 12-fold division and how it is used to help in Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Will be familiar with the 5-element theory and understand the disharmony/overload lists in Textbook 2 by Mary Burmeister
- Will know the correspondence between the fingers and the 26 Safety Energy Locks.
1. Division of 2: Duality
2. Division of 3: Spirit, Mind, and Body
3. Division of 4: The building blocks, The four western elements
4. Division of 5: Man, The eastern Five-Elemental Energy Theory
5. Division of 6: The Order of Creation
6. Division of 9: End of one cycle is the beginning of a new one
7. Division of 12: The 12-fold Body Function Energy
8. By Request
We’ll finish the class with topics requested by the participants.